Employee Care Services – Pay as you go
Here at the Red Poppy Company we have adopted a common sense approach to employee care, that enables your organisation whether small or large to purchase a range of services as and when you need them on a fee for service basis.
Thousands of organisations in the UK are purchasing expensive packages of care which will include telephone and face to face counselling, advice and legal lines on a costly contractual basis when the actual usage by employees is minimal. Organisations are paying for these on call services 24 hours a day 7 days a week, which is simply unnecessary.
The benefits of using Red Poppy Services are:
- Your organisation controls the budget and usage
- A hands on personal service
- Accessing services at point of need which is cost effective
- There are no costly up front retainer fees
- Red Poppy Company understand both the needs of the employee and employer
- 24/7 services are not required as they create a dependency culture for employees, diminishing self responsibility and discouraging self coping.
- We focus on preventative training and building resilience in order to enhance Health and Wellbeing in the workplace.
Red Poppy Nationwide Fee for Services include:
- Face to Face and telephone counselling 6 session model used
- Preventative Training
- Workplace coaching and mediation
- Critical Incident response following an accident or incident
- Experienced Critical incident responder to attend on site
- Time limited out of hours crisis service when required
- Telephone consultation and helpline to support staff and managers
- Specialist trauma treatment service